Monday, August 24, 2009

Bike Ride to Downtown

I joined Alecia and David today for their bike ride. They ride together a lot. The other day they went 24 miles!! So I was curious to find out just how much fun they had. Zana had a sleepover, so Monday morning David, Alecia and I all packed up and took off downtown on our bikes. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work! I can't believe Alecia can do all that herself! I had to stop and take a break!
I got some pictures of our ride. Here is the Platte River near Confluence Park.

David and Alecia at the Confluence entrance on the west side of downtown Denver.
A sculpture I had not seen. Appears to be a big stack of water balloons? Strangely interesting.




1 comment:

Liese4 said...

Adding to the mystery is that it's called National Velvet, reminds me of horse meat.

Just up the street (across the highlands bridge) is the milk pail ice cream shop, good gelatto there.