We're into urban homesteading AND homeschooling! We are a family of four now living in the urban Denver area. Texas roots with a Colorado sense of adventure. :)
I bought this teeny tiny set of enamelware dishes at the antique store for two bucks! Its missing a few pieces, but I was so happy with my find!! Had to share it. (It was the one off of 44th and Wads.)
OHHH, how cute! I just found an old butter press (I think that's what it is) at a store in Pueblo. I love the antique store, you can teach the kids so much in there by looking at old things.
1 comment:
OHHH, how cute! I just found an old butter press (I think that's what it is) at a store in Pueblo. I love the antique store, you can teach the kids so much in there by looking at old things.
Post a Comment